TC1200 Tactical Kit
TC1200 XM-L2 Tactical KIT
The TC1200 Tactical kit adds versatility and convenience allowing customers the option to included the 18550 Lithium Ion battery and charging station accessories. The option not only adds convenience but also saves you substantial amount of expense in AAA battery costs long term and gives you a safe place to store your light.
The TC1200 Tactical Kit comes complete with one TC1200 CREE XML-2, 10 Watt, high power flashlight from the most innovative brand in tactical lighting technology. The TC1200 features a solid-state, US made Cree LED XM-L2 LED technology that generates 20 percent more maximum output than the standard XML T6. With up to 1200 lumens of blinding white light focused by a parabolic reflector into a versatile beam with significant reach and ample surround light for maintaining good situational awareness , it is crucial in any situation.
Your Kit also includes one 1Tac 3.7v 18650 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery, one battery wall charging station, one car charging adapter, one AAA battery holder, one TC1200 holster, one lanyard and one protective high grade storage case.
The value of having your TC1200 set up with the Tactical Kit increases your safety with rechargeable batteries to get the most out of your light and the accessories it comes with makes this KIT a must have for any enthusiast.
Your TC1200 Tactical Kit includes:
1 1TAC TC1200 CREE XML-2 high powered light
1 1TAC 18650 lithium-Ion rechargeable battery, 2200 mAh 3.7 V
1 18650 Rechargeable battery WALL charger base
- Input: 4.2V/500mAh - Output 4.2V
- Size: 10.3 x 4.5 x 4.2 cm
- Compatible Lithium battery: (26650 18650 16670 14500 10440 16340)
1 18650 Rechargeable battery CABLE
- AC 100-250V (47-63HZ)
- Input: 4.2V/500mAh - Output 4.2V
- Length 65 cm.
- Compatible Lithium battery: 18650 16670 14500 10440 16340)
1 18650 Rechargeable battery CAR adapter
1 Lanyard for securing to wrist
1 Protective Circuit
1 Belt holster
1 Deluxe protective storage case
1 User Manual with discount code
More about the TC1200 Tactical Edition light...
It's an incredible all-around flashlight for every household and vehicle. Aircraft grade Anodized aluminum construction and O-ring seals mean this light is tough and reliable. An IP65 waterproofing standard protects this light against water, while its durable materials protect against drops, impacts, scratches, and corrosion.
The blinding strobe and lightly crenelated bezel provide options for self defense, making this an excellent companion for walking home at night, or a solid choice for a back-up light for police or security personnel.
The recessed tail switch can be operated with one hand, making this an ideal flashlight for everything from walking your dog, to performing a tactical sweep of a building. Multiple output modes give you the bright outputs needed for outdoor landscapes as well as lower settings that will save you from blinding yourself in closer quarters.
By combining the rugged durability and cutting edge design it makes the TC1200 a truly top notch, well-rounded flashlight. At 5 inches long, it's the perfect size for a backpack, glove compartment, or utility drawer.
TC1200 Product Description
- Ultra Compact and Ultra lightweight
- Cree XM-L2 HI LED up to 1200 Lumens with a LAMP lifespan of 100,000 hours
- Simple operation - Tail switch for selecting the 5 brightness levels
- 5 brightness levels including Strobe and SOS
- Up to 500 meter zoom capability telescoping head
- Tactical tail switch with remote momentary-on and constant on function
- Intelligent memory - automatically memorizes the last brightness level when switched off
- Waterproof to IP65 Standard
- Digitally regulated output to maintain constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Over heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Strictly in line with ANSI Standard